How To Send Email To MultiSelect People Picker Using PowerAutomate | SharePoint
- Create two list. Here I named it as List A and List B. Where Lead and Area Lead fields are multi-selection people picker.
2. Next, Create power automate flow with Trigger condition List A.
3. Then insert get item action. Here I’m getting data from List B using filter condition.
4. Create two variables to store Global and Area lead email address.
5. Next, Insert two “For Each” action. For more configuration details check our video below.
6. Then use “Append to string variable” action inside nested “For each”. Then drag and drop “Lead Email” from dynamic content.
7. Final step, Insert Email action and configure “To” or “CC” field with our variables.
For more detailed configuration you can refer below video.