How To Use Gallery Control In PowerApps
- Choose anyone of the Gallery type. Here I’m using Blank Vertical.
- Commonly used properties
- Items – where you can configure your datasource (i.e. Table of Data). Here I’m using Excel as a datasource and my table name is “OrderDetail”.
- Template Size – where you can define row size of your gallery.
- Template Fill – where you can give row background color.
- How to access items/data from gallery control.
- Selected method used to get selected item from gallery control. Eg. GalleryOrder.Email
- AllItems method will return all the records which is displayed in gallery control.
Thank you so much… Happy Building!!! 🙂